I am flattered to have received the Versatile Blogger Award back on December 20th. Thank you to Caroline Bakker for the nomination and I am also sorry it has taken me a few weeks to reply.
Those lucky bloggers receiving The Versatile Blogger Award are asked to:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award image.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here is a list of a few of my favourite blogs to read and who I believe is worthy of a nomination:
- JayCorp Productions (c) 2013
- lover of the rad and fab
- do you see media?
- Dance On The Breeze
- for the love of Nike
- Leanne Cole Photography
- Random happenings of the camera happy!
Here are my 10 random facts:
- I like still water over sparkling
- I have my belly button pierced
- I once owned 2 rats called Casper and Bear
- I am terrible at catching things
- I wear contacts
- I am a twin
- My birthday was supposed to be Christmas Day (it’s the 27th October)
- I have gone out dressed as a pirate
- I cried when I arrived at Anfield Stadium
- I read the last line of the book I’m about to read, first.
Thank you again Caroline.